A Message to Our Clients and Partners on COVID-19
Supporting you during this critical time
Dear Valued Partner,
The safety and well-being of our teams, clients, business partners and communities is our top priority, particularly as we together face the spread of COVID-19. We are closely monitoring the changing situation and have adopted specific protocols from the CDC and local governments to accommodate all restrictions and public health guidance.
We value our relationship with you. Sevan is actively monitoring and implementing measures to ensure continued, effective and responsive solutions we’ve promised to deliver. Rest assured that Sevan has the team and technology in place to continue supporting your programs and projects. We also have extensive ability to allow us to continue to meet all client needs should travel restrictions increase.
Sevan is well-positioned to maintain operations in the coming weeks and months. We are available to assist with facility assessments and provisioning assets. Our 450 team members are located from coast to coast with capability to reach most locations very quickly.
Additionally, since Sevan’s inception the company has operated primarily in the “cloud” using highly-available and agile IT systems. The transition to these remote, new ways of working that a lot of companies are going through right now are part of our DNA. If you or any of your service partners need assistance with establishing an effective virtual work environment or mobile data capture of what’s happening at your sites, we are available to assist.
While the situation is changing rapidly, we have taken additional steps to ensure we are available to continue to partner with you:
Flexible work plans:
- We have implemented extra precautions for our team out in the field. They will follow social distancing recommendations from the CDC. It is also possible they may be required to wear additional protective equipment.
- As new information becomes available Sevan is keeping field teams and partners well informed so they can respond swiftly and appropriately. While the circumstances continue to change, we’ll modify our operations as necessary.
- We have a thorough business continuity and communication plan in place. If a team member has a suspected case of COVID-19 it is reported to our Vice President of People Solutions. We have live data company-wide on which other team members or senior level management can cover any gaps.
- Our headquarters in Downers Grove, Illinois will remain open with essential personnel supported by others who will continue to work remotely.
- We are asking both clients and team members who have traveled to affected areas or been exposed to COVID–19 to avoid our offices and job sites, work from home and organize virtual meetings for project collaboration and coordination.
We will continue to monitor developments closely and are prepared to adjust our actions as warranted and to comply with CDC guidelines and government requests.
Our team continues to work on contingency plans and will certainly keep you apprised of updates. We recognize our partnership and are taking steps to fulfill our obligations for your success.
On behalf of Sevan Multi-Site Solutions, thank you for being a valued partner. Please stay healthy and safe.