SECOND ANNUAL SEVAN GOLF CLASSIC WAS REWARDING FOR ALL
Sevan Multi-Site Solutions has five core values, Charity being one.
On Friday, September 13, The Sevan Charitable Foundation hosted the Second Annual Golf Classic and raised $110,000 to support organizations Sevan is passionate about.
More than 100 golfers and 40 enthusiastic volunteers gathered at Cantigny Golf Course to participate in golf, games, helping at various stations, and an afternoon reception.
The mission of The Sevan Charitable Foundation is to improve the quality of life in the communities where our team members and partners live and serve by making an impact in three core areas: Charities, educational development and humanitarian relief.
The funds secured through the 2019 Sevan Charitable Foundation Golf Classic will be donated to four local charities:
- Fisher House Foundation
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana
“This is a unique opportunity to experience the community of the Multi-Site business. At the Golf Classic, Sevan team members, clients, contractors and business partners are all together on the same day. I see it as an opportunity for that community to show their generosity and improve the quality of life for others in need,” said Ron Deffenbaugh, Chief Training Officer at Sevan.
Throughout the day players participated in different games on the course in addition to golfing. Winners include:
- First place for golf: Sikich team
- Second place for golf: Nixon Peabody team
- Longest Drive contest: Parke Jaquay from Aerotek
- Golf Ball Cannon contest: Ben Scott of Baker Tilly
From the Sevan team:
- Congratulations to the winners and thank you to all who participated!
- Thank you to our sponsors: ABC, Aerotek, Albertsons, Allen Industries, Arbela, Arcore Real Estate, Assurance, Baker Tilly, Bento Box, CBRE, Chick-fil-A, Connection, Covalus, DeJames Builders, Detecon, Dickerson Engineering, Elevate HR, Embassy Suites, Enterprise, Gallant Building Solutions, Huntington Bank, Insperity, Jewel-Osco, L.R. Mourning, Lagunitas Beer, Lucky Girl, McDonald’s, Nichiha, Nixon Peabody, Pivotal Retail Group, PLRB, PNC, Pollyanna, Prairie Capital, R. Carlson Builders, Replicon, RSM, Sedexis, Sikich, Stasica Construction, Sterling Engineering, The Morton Arboretum, Tome, Rectenwald Construction, Walter Daniels Construction, Warrior Vodka, WCW Engineers, Inc., and White Claw.
See you at next year’s Golf Classic on Friday, September 11, 2020, at Cantigny Golf Club in Wheaton, IL!